Sunday, January 1, 2012

The first RAW and ORGANIC order

Another local yoga studio that I have attended has started to offer fresh, organic produce, delivered right to the studio. What you do is visit: http://www.blueskygreenfields.com/ you can scroll through their long list of produce and other various items, place your item online, and they will deliver to the local yoga studio. All you have to do is make time for the pick up and grab some time on your mat while there. Toward the end of last week I placed a smaller order, roughly $40.00, and will get to pick my order up this Monday night I do believe. At this time I cannot say one way or the other how it will work out, but, in theory its brilliant!

In addition, the same yoga studio has coupled with www.rawtrainer.com for delivery of many of their food products, all raw of course. I placed an order for $50.00 of the small sample pack (which will feed 1-2 people), as well as a $20.00 order of the green smoothie (possibly apple based if I remember correctly). I will pick this up also at the local yoga studio, again grabbing time to visit my mat.

Why does either of the above items matter? Well folks, simplicity. Mark and I agree that the only way the month of January is going to work with the detox is to be as overly prepared as possible. Moments of weakness are going to come when we don't have the right food available to us. We are attempting to be as proactive as possible and avoid those weak moments and have started by sampling both the produce company and the raw trainer sample pack. If we like what we ordered, we will have that option available to us, at a minimal cost. Although we would like to be able to believe that we will be able to cook fresh or eat raw daily, having the most options available to us is our key to success!

Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment