Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Ravioli


Good afternoon all! Last night we devoured the Ohio City Pasta ravioli that I ordered with our BlueSkyGreenFields order from Monday night. I had ordered a spinach ravioli and a four cheese ravioli. Exceptional! First of all, it took roughly 6 minutes to make, from frozen to the table. We used a light spaghetti sauce and made some crescent rolls to wrap the dinner up. Now, this is just the week up to the 21 day detox, so we felt good about our choice here for dinner, especially since both kids LOVED the ravioli...well, Raiden not so much the spinach ravioli and what an experience it was for all of us when he tried it! Mark and I talked about other quick meals we traditionally make and used the comparison that this meal could have been "manwich" and we were much happier with this choice. We will be ordering more Ohio City Pasta with the next go around, especially when the detox does begin and we need to cook quick, easy and simple for our kids. Thank you again to me fabulous hand model, my Mark!

Oh, Oh, Oh...as I write this post I am currently sipping on my green apple smoothie from rawtrainer.com and I am loving it! It has been a good replacement for my afternoon grazing at work. It is refreshing and tasty, and hey, its in my new glass Starbucks mug, which makes everything happy.

Namaste!

3 comments:

  1. You can eat pasta during the detox? Are all Ohio City Pastas Gluten and Egg free? That would certainly make Jax happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not very happy I cannot outsmart the blogger app on my phone! Anyhow, no, they are not under the detox. Detox begins on Sunday, formally. We are just trying some various fun food items this week!!! I wish I had better news for Jax!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Detox or not, I would totally eat them again. They were great.

    ReplyDelete