Friday, January 6, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MERK!

Hi all! Today was Mark's birthday, although I stayed strong all day, we did celebrate this evening with some cupcakes!!! Again, we are just in the week, well, the final 48 hours up until the detox begins, so were safe!

To celebrate Mark's birthday he promised to do a blog post this weekend on the caesar salad that he had from raw trainer! Very interesting thoughts I cannot wait until he shares them! I ate the angel hair pasta made from zucchini and the meatless balls, which I ate on the run at my second job. I have never had so many people stop to tell me how wonderful my dinner smelled and question what it was. I ate the entire thing, it was the perfect meal to get me through an extra 5 hours of work last night. Unfortunately, Mark did not take pictures of the caesar salad, and I did not take pictures of the pasta, we just could not refrain from jumping into eating!

We hope to get a produce order in by noon tomorrow, same with another round of the raw trainer food sample pack...but time is ticking and our morning is packed! Don't forget to check back, the eggplant dish is being tackled tomorrow, as is the herb/chard/feta soup! I would like to wrestle with a chili perhaps on Sunday, so I am going to begin looking at some options there.

Have a great evening and Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment