Thursday, January 5, 2012

Kale, Kale, Kale...oh and Ginger Root Soup, again!

Hey all! Somewhat of a quiet uneventful day. I started in on the Mediterranean Kale Salad that I previously ordered today at lunch, and had some more of the ginger-root chicken soup. I really enjoy that soup. I am going to upload some pictures tomorrow of the Kale Salad as well as the "Angel Hair Pasta" and "Meatless balls", both of which came from the sample pack from the raw trainer.com. Her food is very good and since it is pre-made it is very convenient, especially since I am on the run tonight!

This weekend we are going to be experimenting with quite a few recipes. Saturday it is going to be an eggplant and bulgur dish, as well as a herb/chard and feta soup courtesy Bon Appetite. Sunday, well, who knows what Sunday will hold. It is our first meeting at the yoga studio to kick off the 21 day detox and we are really looking forward to gaining a lot more knowledge on this subject. After that we plan on hitting the stores to acquire as many goodies as we can to help in the convenience of this process! I am sure we will come up with some great things to make Sunday and I will keep you all updated as the process continues.

Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment