Thursday, January 19, 2012

Short, sweet update!

Just a minute to pass a long a vent or two...if any day was going to be the day, today would be the day I am going down!!! Up since 5:00 a.m., had my "second job" first this morning from 6:45-9:45 a.m., and made it to work around 10:30 a.m.! On my way to work around 6:00 a.m. I ate half of a gluten-free english muffin with my vegan butter spread and tofu based cream cheese! My entire morning was focused on my lunch salad...sadly, the salad ended up in the garbage. My luck, my oil and vinegar became this odd sludge in the bottle while in the fridge (I am hearing now this is normal), so I asked Frank to bring me some dressing from a local deli, well, this dressing happened to have, what I believe is mold of some sort, or at the bare minimum, a growth. I discovered this after pouring it on my salad, so, lunch around 2:00 p.m. consisted of the Edamame crackers from Trader Joe's because I had over prepared with my salad! Of course the snow outside is going to delay any rushing home to safety of fruits, veggie and options!!! Sigh. Hope for the best.

Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment